Leeeee asks: I moved in with my girlfriend and her 2 kids and we applied to buy a house together, but now there are funds that we should pay and we don’t have, so I suggested we wait and save up, and when ready we should apply again, but she disagrees and even told me she will try for the lawyers to remove me from the bond if I’m not willing to sacrifice. That suggestion of her made me wonder a lot! Now I actually doubt the entire buying story, please help I’m lost, am I doing the right thing?
Hi Leeeee – Okay, this is one of those questions where I have to deal with the fact that I’m only hearing one side of the story. Maybe your girlfriend has a very different version. But I can only work with what I’ve got. If you’re ... read more